Terms & Conditions
The term 'Rostron & Edwards' or 'Us' or 'We' refers to the owner of the website whose office address is The Grove, Hope Bagot, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 3AQ The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearence and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rostron & Edwards prior written consent.
- www.rostronandedwards.com website is purely for your personal use and may not be used for any commercial purposes.
Print & Country Life Magazine
- All the prints listed on this website are of or about the date specified. Prints are in good condition unless stated.
- All the Prints and Country Life magazines listed on this website are genuine; we do not sell or produce reproductions.
- All the prints listed on this website are not mounted / matted unless stated.
- The images of the items for sale on our website have been presented as accurately as possible but please be aware that colours may differ depending on your monitors display and colour capabilities.
- Antique prints are inclusive of 20% Vat.
- Our vat registration number is 359 1595 19.
- Country Life magazine spines may have been strengthened for future handling and support.
- Country Life magazines sold on this website are original, many are over 100 years old. They may contain some fading, age spotting, browning and creasing.
- The Country Life magazines we supply begin with the portrait frontispiece and include the main country house / historical building as listed. Some issues no not contain adverts and paper covers.
- Books & Country Life magazines are vat zero rate.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards but not American Express. Credit card payments are processed using a secure server. Secure Trading are our payment processors and one of the worlds leading online payment providers.
- Prices and payments on our website are processed in Pounds Sterling, if you are shopping from outside of the UK, your card company will convert our sterling price into your local currency and this amount should appear on your card statement.
- The title of the goods does not pass to the purchaser until the amount has been paid in full.
Orders usually ship within 2-3 business days. Overseas postings of valuable items are subject to appropriate insurance cover being obtainable.
If item is found to be unsatisfactory, it can be returned within 7 days upon receipt in condition as received. You, the customer is responsible for returning the goods to us and must take responsibility for their safe return and take out insurance if required. Customer pays return postage and insurance. Refunds will be made against the original credit/debit card used.