Londonderry House, The town house of The Marquess of Londonderry

An original issue of Country Life magazine dated July 10th 1937 featuring a main article on Londonderry House, Park Lane, London, The town house of The Marquess of Londonderry, London (originally Holdernese House built between 1760-1765 and designed by James Stuart. This issue covers the present mansion including the work of Benjamin and Philip Wyatt who re-modelled it for the Marguess of Londonderry between 1825 and 1828, with a seven page write up on the history and including black and white illustrations of the house interior and decor. This issue is in very good condition with a portrait frontispiece of The Final of the Ladies' Plate at Henley.

Publish Date: 10th July 1937
County: London
Illustrator: Country Life

£60.00