Original pencil drawing on paper of Gosforth House (now known as Brandling House) in Northumberland, a Grade II listed building, from a collection of drawings by Charles Greenwood and Frederick Peake, Ca. 1840-1850. Insribed 'Northumberland, Rev. W. Brandling'. Showing Gosforth Park with livestock in the foreground. Heightened with white watercolour wash. Very good condition (see images). Size 31 x 22cm.
Gosforth House was designed by James Payne in 1762 under the instruction of Charles Brandling.