Lee Priory, The Seat of Sir J. W. Egerton Brydges Bart

A fine original antique lithograph illustration from The History of Kent by C. Greenwood. Published in 1838. This one being a view of Lee Priory The Seat of Sir J. W. Egerton Brydges, Bart, Kent. The house was demolished in 1953, although some of the arcillary buildings remain. Drawn by T. J. Rawlins and lithographed by R. Martin. Titled and dated 1838. Image size 15 x 20cm approx. Good condition. Rare.

Publish Year: 1838

County: Kent

Illustrator: C Greenwood