Calvin House, Newmarket (Bedford Lodge), Owned by Lord Beaverbrook
Original issue of Country Life magazine dated May 17th 1930 featuring an article on Calvin House (Formerly it was called Bedford Lodge) in Newmarket, Suffolk, owned by Lord and Lady Beaverbrook. Modernised and altered by the Architect Mr Atkinson. A three page write up including black and white illustrations of the exterior, interior, decor and furnishings. This magazine is in very good condition with a portrait frontispiece of Lady Anne Wellesley.
Publish Date: 17th May 1930
Illustrator: Country Life