Marlborough House Chapel in St James's Palace, Designed by Inigo Jones
Original Country Life magazine for November 5th 1938 featuring a main article on Marlborough House Chapel (The Royal Chapel) at St James's Palace in London. Designed by Inigo Jones in 1623 and re-opened by Queen Mary in November 1938. This issue contains a five page write up on the history of the chapel including black and white photograph illustrations of the exterior, interior and fixtures and fittings. This magazine is in very good condition with a portrait frontispiece of The Hon. Mrs Quintin Hogg.
Publish Date: 5th November 1938
Illustrator: Country Life