The Friars at Aylesford (Part 2)
An original issue of Country Life magazine dated November 3rd 1923 featuring a main article on The Friars at Aylesford in Kent, The Property of the Earl of Aylesford, (Part 2). An eight page write up on the history of the property with black and white photograph illustrations of the building including the Ballroom and the Courtyard. This issue is in very good condition with a lovely portrait frontispiece of Lord Willoughby De Broke.
Publish Date: 3rd November 1923
Illustrator: Country Life