The Queen's Doll's House (part-1), the palace and their Majesties the King and Queen of Lilliput

An original very early issue of Country Life magazine dated February 9th 1924 featuring a main article on The Queen's Doll's House (Part-1), The Palace of their Majesties the King and Queen of Lilliput, with a ten page write up with black and white illustrations of the five feet tall doll's house designed by the Architect Sir Edwin Lutyens. Including images of the exterior and grounds, the interior, furnishings and decor. This issue is in very good condition with a lovely portrait frontispiece of Lady Rachel Stuart.

Publish Date: 9th February 1924

County: London

Illustrator: Country Life


More From The Queens Doll House