Howth Castle, Dublin (Part 2)
Country Life Magazine for September 13th 1930 featuring a main article on Howth Castle (Part 2), the Seat of Commander J. C. Gaisford St. Lawrence. Howth Castle belonged to the St. Lawrence family since the 12th century, altered by Lord Howth in 1738 and in 1910 modernised further by Sir Edwin Lutyens. A six page write up including black and white illustrations of castle interior, furnishings, designs by Edwin Lutyens and plans. This issue is in good condition with a portrait frontispiece of Mrs Ernest Guthe with her children Ann and Digby.
Publish Date: 13th September 1930
Illustrator: Country Life